The Marketing Coordinator is an integral team member assisting the VP and broader Marketing and Sales teams with all Brand Marketing, Integrated Communications (PR, Influencer and Makeup Artist Relations, blog) and Creative (digital, instore) support. Responsible for managing skyn ICELAND's social channels from an organic standpoint.
- Assist VP of Marketing in ideating and executing all marketing programs, including new launches, brand campaigns, promotions, partnerships/collaborations, and events, online and offline
- Manage key social media channels Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, from content creation to posting and ongoing community management. Be the voice of the brand with consistency of look, feel and tone.
- Tracks and reports on performance of social media working with outside Agency
- Supports VP, PR agency and Celebrity Makeup Artists with requests, press releases, product mailings
- Supports all Creative asset needs across all channels, working with outside vendors to develop photography, model and product visuals, collateral, print and digital ads, visual merchandising
- Helps ideate and generate content for blog, The Skynny
- Tracks and researches competitive activity, trends, influencers, bloggers
- Fields customer inquiries from press, bloggers, influencers, MUAs, retailers
- College degree
- 1-3 years of Marketing/Integrated Communications experience preferably within Beauty, Consumer Goods or Fashion industries
- Experience managing Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. Ability to work with analytics and insights (Dash Hudson).
- Self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment and can manage many tasks at once without losing attention to detail
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to collaborate across teams
- Exceptional customer service and a positive "can do" attitude
- Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- InDesign and Photoshop a plus
To ensure consideration, please attach your cover letter and resume to your email and name your your documents as such, with your last name first: "lastname_cover.doc" and "lastname_resume.doc."