Dissolving Microneedle Eye Patches WITH HYALURONIC ACID AND PEPTIDES
Pioneering, press-on treatment patches featuring advanced bioactive dissolving microneedles that melt down into skin’s surface layers to help hydrate, firm and smooth the appearance of fine lines around the delicate eye area.
Solution for: fine lines and wrinkles, dryness
Helps these skin types:
For you to know: Free of harsh chemicals: parabens, PEGs, silicones, synthetic fragrance and dye. 100% vegan. Dermatologist tested.
Size: 1 pair of eye patches 0.0460 g / 0.0016 oz
- Advanced Bioactive Microneedle Technology A cutting-edge delivery system that infuses age-fighting ingredients into a hydrogel-based array of super-thin (250um) dissolving microneedles, which when pressed into the skin, melt-deep into the surface layers to help smooth the appearance of wrinkles at their source. Our oversized design boasts a densely-packed number of microneedles per patch, maximizing ingredient absorption and increasing the size of the treatment area.
- Hyaluronic Acid Present in two varieties (both low and high molecular weights) for optimal skin absorption, this hydrating powerhouse—known for its unmatched moisture-binding capabilities—helps to counteract the drying effects of environmental stressors.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 This age-fighting peptide has a relaxing effect on the look of fine lines around the eyes that can help delay the onset of deep creases.
- Undaria Pinnatifida Extract and Corallina Officinalis Extract Revitalizing natural extracts with plumping capabilities to help smooth crow’s feet and restore suppleness, while improving elasticity and tone.
- Heptapeptide-7 A skin-firming peptide VIP that helps combat the signs of crepey skin.
- Icelandic Complex a proprietary natural blend that replenishes the nutrients that stress depletes. Sourced from Iceland’s pure and potent environment, it contains pollution-free Icelandic Glacial Water with 6 essential minerals to hydrate and detoxify skin, as well as Pure Molecular Oxygen which delivers energy into the skin’s layers to bring back a youthful glow.
- What is the best way to prep skin before applying the patches? Cleanse skin thoroughly and follow the cleanser with Brightening Eye Serum, and then apply the patches. Tap them on the the skin until the microneedles begin to dissolve (10-15 seconds)
- What do you do about the rest of your nightly routine post-cleanse? Once you apply the patches, you can do the rest of your nightly routine like you normally would. The product will penetrate even deeper if you use the Brightening Eye Serum before applying the patches.
- How do you use the eye gels to their fullest potential? I.e. is there a special trick to activate the dissolving process? Wear them overnight for optimal results. There is no special trick to activate the dissolving process. Once pressed into the skin, the ‘needles’ will start dissolving. It will take 1-2 hours for the ‘needles’ to completely dissolve, but worn overnight is best for maximum absorption.
- Any tips for post-treatment? You can apply the Brightening Eye Serum again and follow with the Icelandic Relief Eye Cream to help de-puff and reduce appearance of dark circles.
- Are the patches reusable? Each pair of patches is one-time use only.
- When I remove the patch there is a film left on my skin? Is this normal? Yes, this is totally normal. That film is hyaluronic acid that didn’t fully absorb/dissolve into the skin. This happens more on drier skin. It can be avoided by using the Brightening Eye Serum first and applying the patches while the serum is still wet on the skin.
- What makes these patches better than microneedle patches from other brands? Our Dissolving Microneedle Eye Patches contain 1,100+ microneedles per patch. Other brands contain between 79 – 450 microneedles per patch, at most. This means that our patches deliver more than double the amount of active ingredients into the skin.
- What if I have really sensitive skin? Should I still wear for the full 8 hours? We recommend testing the patches for 2 hours first, and then building on the length of wear-time from there.
This variant is currently sold out